- Pre Check form- We will fill out a Pre Check Form and submit it to the building department to determine whether we are able to build an ADU unit or a Recreation Room for your property.
- Site Visit – Our Engineers and Draftsman will visit your property to determine the best place to put the tiny home.
- Our Draftsman will need to show the proposed tiny house next to existing house on plans.We will need to get from you your original building plans. If you don’t have them we will need your approval to access them at building department.
- Our Engineers will determine the type of structural foundation that will be needed for your tiny house.
- Our Engineers and Draftsman will complete full building plans.
- Our Permit Expediter will submit your building plans for approval.
- We will do the paperwork to order your EXTRA tiny house. We will need 40% of the tiny homes purchase price to have our factory begin work.
- We will need to remove vegetation from the proposed tiny home building site.
- We will need to create the layout of the foundation and arrange utilities services- install water supply, sewerage, storm water, power and telephone to site.
- Install foundation- Engineer will check foundation prior to pouring concrete
- Once your tiny house is finished being built at the factory we will need to collect another 40% of the tiny home’s purchase price.
Installation of EXTRA tiny home
- Your tiny house will take approx. 3 to 4 weeks to arrive in Hawaii from when it is shipped.
- Once your tiny home arrives in Hawaii, we will deliver your tiny home to your property and use a crane and/or forklift to place onto the prebuilt foundation. We will then connect services (water, sewerage, storm water, power and telephone) to your tiny house and complete all finishing work. We will need to collect the remaining balance to complete your purchase.
Once you receive your Extra Tiny Home on your property the actual construction time should only take approx. 6 weeks if you have everything setup in advance.
OPTIONAL FULL TURNKEY SERVICE:
- We will help you purchase appliances to install and furniture.
- We will advertise the unit FOR RENT.
- We will arrange and Show the unit until we find a tenant.
- We will have the rental agreement signed and COLLECT THE RENT X 2 (1ST MONTH DEPOSIT AND 1ST MONTH RENT)
Your only job will be to go to mailbox 1 time a month to collect your rental income.
LIVE LIFE to the fullest with PASSIVE INCOME of up to $1500 OR MORE every month
Once you experience PASSIVE INCOME you can’t go without it ever again.
Take your family every year on vacation to a different country or book a cruise to enjoy. Purchase those special toys for you and your family that you have been not able to afford. And you should still have extra to put aside for retirement or a college fund for your kids.